I copied this from my Facebook....for lack of any other interesting things to blog about. I have actually gotten our Christmas pictures saved on a thumb drive, so I'm one step closer to updating on here with an actual blog. Until then.....here ya go:
1. I have random pockets of OCD in my life. For example: dishes can pile up in the sink, but the kids toothbrushes have to be properly stored in their little plastic cups or my world is off kilter.
2. I am excessively proud of my children.
3. I'd have a dozen children if Austin would let me.
4. I wish with every fiber of my being that I could bake.
5. I wasn't truly saved until a year ago. Before that, I was just going through the church-going motions.
6. I know what "horse-collaring" is in football.
7. I regret that the only time I've been to Europe, I was too young and stupid to appreciate it.
8. Grammar and spelling errors on signs make me crazy. I'd still be "fixing" that stuff with a Sharpie, but that time I almost got arrested for vandalism nipped that in the bud.
9. I cannot be hypnotized. Apparently I have some control issues.
10. I live in the South, but I HATE sweet tea. (I know, I know....blasphemy).
11. I was a "bohemian-hippie wannabe" in college. I wore long, Indian inspired skirts, had hair down to my butt, and I carried a guitar with me.
12. I wanted to be a forensic pathologist, but I couldn't pass college algebra (I had to make a 119 on the final to pass. Since 119 was more than 100 I told my prof. that was math I could do and I walked out and never even took the final!)
13. Turning 30 this year petrifies me.
14. I would never cook any of my meat if it wouldn't kill me. I've had to sign a waiver in a restaurant once before they'd cook my steak.
15. I have perfected the art of procrastination. You need something put off? I'm your gal!
16. I'm double jointed in my elbows, fingers, and thumbs.
17. I've driven in the snow and survived to tell about it.
18. I wake up at 5:00 a.m. every morning so that I can have "quiet time" to read. Right now I'm reading "The Bible for Dummies" in order to balance out the violent crime Scarpetta novels that I read at night.
19. Austin and I are total opposites and I wouldn't have it any other way.
20. If you cut me....I'll bleed orange and blue! (please just take my word for it)
21. I once had a lit. professor at FSU threaten to fail me if I kept wearing my UF stuff to class. Unfortunately for him, I was so brilliant in his class that he had to give me an "A" regardless.
22. I could probably eat my body weight in chocolate if given the chance.
23. Tunnels scare the "you-know-what" out of me.
24. I am full of random information.
25. I believe that I should be able to call in "cold" to work if the temperature drops below 60 degrees.
2 hours ago